The most beautiful curve on a womans body is her smile
BOUDOIR MAKEOVER SESSIONS
Our inclusive boudoir sessions, celebrate your beauty and sensuality, regardless of gender, shape or age. Our studio provides a safe and welcoming space for all to embrace their unique selves, explore their inner confidence, and capture intimate moments through tasteful and artistic photography. We believe that everyone deserves to feel empowered and appreciated. Our experienced and compassionate photographers are skilled at capturing and creating a collection of stunning images that showcase your authentic self. Join us in this empowering experience, as we break barriers, challenge stereotypes, and redefine the art of boudoir photography for all. Embrace your true self, and let your inner light shine and book a session today!
HOW IT WORKS
When preparing for a boudoir photo shoot, it’s essential to consider various factors to ensure a successful and enjoyable experience. Here are things to consider for your boudoir photo shoot:
- Lingerie and Outfits: You must bring your own selection of lingerie and outfits that make you feel confident and comfortable. Consider a mix of styles, from classy to playful, so we can create different moods and themes, we offer 3 outfit set and changes.
- Accessories: Don’t forget to bring matching or complementary accessories like jewellery, heels, stockings, or props that can add a touch of uniqueness to your photos.
- Hair and Makeup: If professional hair and makeup aren’t provided at the studio, consider hiring a makeup artist and hairstylist to help you achieve the look you desire for the shoot.
- Personal Items: Bring personal items or meaningful objects that reflect your personality, interests, or hobbies. These can be included in some of the shots to make the experience more personalized.
- Robe or Cover-up: A comfortable robe or cover-up is great for moving between outfit changes and adds an extra element of allure to the photos.
- Confidence and Open Mind: The most important thing to bring to a boudoir shoot is an open mind, and even if you are not confidence we know you will be once you have completed your experience with us. We encourage you to embrace your uniqueness and trust your photographer to capture your beauty in the best possible way.
- Positive Attitude: Approaching the session with a positive attitude will help you relax and enjoy the experience, resulting in more natural and stunning photos.
- Communication: Communicate with your photographer beforehand about your preferences, comfort levels, and any specific ideas or poses you’d like to try during the shoot.
Remember, boudoir photography is about celebrating your beauty and individuality, so don’t hesitate to bring anything that will help you feel more at ease and empowered during the session.
AFTER THE SESSION
Once your portraits are created, our team will display a selection of images during a private showing. The images that are ordered are the airbrushed for the final images. We have a range of packages and products to choose from with samples on show at the studio. We create a truly bespoke experience and personalised products unique for you.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Apologies this has taken so long to send but I wanted to get in touch to say a massive thank you, to you and your team for everything with my shoot. You all made me feel so comfortable in wha could be a really uncomfortable situation and helped me get some awesome shots!
I was really nevouse about it but you all put me at ease and I absolutely love the results!!
Just to let you know my photos have safely
arrived and I absolutely love them.
Thank you so much again for an amazing experience. I've had a couple of tough weeks in work so this has really given me a boost and has definately improved my body confidence since my photoshoot with you.
Thanks again Kirsty